Monday, November 9, 2009

Factory Reconditioned Weed Eater FX26 16-Inch 25cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Curved Shaft String Trimmer

Factory Reconditioned Weed Eater FX26 16-Inch 25cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Curved Shaft String Trimmer Review


Factory Reconditioned Weed Eater FX26 16-Inch 25cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Curved Shaft String Trimmer Overview
This is a weedeater I bought for home and my boys lawn service. When it arrived it ran rough. I quickly found out that the spark plug had broken in transit. After replacing the spark plug it ran great. I like the simple operation. It starts well, much better than a Ryobi I purchased for twice as much.

Good product - Alexa -
This is a decent weedeater. It does what its supposed to and is light enough for me to use it for a while without my arm getting tired. Good deal for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment